Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Best of 2005



Today's Photo Friday Challenge is "Best of 2005" and I had a difficult time picking one. I found a few photos that I liked a lot, but mostly, nothing really special. I'm definitely going to have to work on my photography in 2006. This photo is one of my favorites of the year -- and the fact that I shot this while flying the old Skyhawk earns it an extra point in my book! The photo shows the Stillaguamish River delta from an altitude of about 2000 feet. The Stillaguamish drains into Port Susan, which is a bay on the Puget Sound about 50 miles north of Seattle. Please click on the photo for a larger image.

Two of my other favorites this year, which I've posted previously are a photo of Mt. Rainier, here, and a photo of a grape farmer in Hungary, here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fill said...

Excellent choice!
I'm still having trouble with this topic.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home